Prepaid units can be purchased at:
ESCOM offices in Blantyre, Limbe,
Lilongwe, Mzuzu and Zomba.
Customers can also purchase prepaid units at FMB Bank
and NBS Bank
In an effort to make purchasing of
the units convenient, ESCOM partnered with PUMA formerly known as
BP Malawi to sell prepaid units in some of their outlets. Most of
these service stations are open 24hours. Below is a list of the
- Lotus PUMA Service Station in
- Shoprite PUMA Service Station
- Wenela PUMA Service Station
- Maula PUMA Service Station
- Area 18 PUMA Service Station
- Mzuzu Main PUMA Service Station
Customers can pay their bills
at the following Escom Offices:
- Escom House - Blantyre
- Shoprite Customer Services Office
- Limbe Escom
- Old Town Customer Services Office
- Magetsi House - City Centre
- Mzuzu Escom Office
Customer paying bills at ESCOM
Customers can also settle their bills through some commercial banks
ESCOM entered into agreement with Standards
, National Bank,
NBS Bank, FMB Bank
to offer bill payment facilities.
There are three options of bill payment
- you can pay through the ATM if your card has
been enabled to do so
- use internet banking
- pay over the counter.
The first two options are available
to National Bank Account holders only whilst the last option is
available to any customers.
In these two banks, bill payment is open to
account holders and non account holders. You simply walk in and
fill a deposit form with the details of your account and pay.
Updates are sent to ESCOM main billing
system at the end of day.