| Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Statement | Careers | Contact Us | FAQ | ESCOM Webmail |
  
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY CORPORATION OF

MALAWI (ESCOM) LIMITED

 

 

WELCOME TO ELECTRICITY SUPPLY CORPORATION OF MALAWI

 

Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi Limited (ESCOM) is a public utility which was incorporated as a private company on 29th July 1998 under the Companies Act (Cap 46:03) of the Laws of Malawi. It is owned by the Government of Malawi (99%) shares, while the remaining shares of 1% are held by MDC Limited. The utility has a multiple reporting structure. It reports through its Board of Directors to the Ministry of Energy and Mines on all technical and related policy matters; to the Department of Statutory Corporations on administrative matters and to Ministry of Finance on financial and budgetary matters. (Click here to read more...)



 

 

 

 

HomePage

 

 

 

| Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Statement | Careers | Contact Us | FAQ | ESCOM Webmail | MCA-Consulting Engineer Documents
© Copyright 2012 ESCOM Limited. All Rights Reserved